Element Critical CTO, Jason Green, recently gave a keynote presentation at the Data Centers on the Edge event hosted by Morrison Hershfield in Atlanta. The presentation homed in on the importance of Edge Computing as it relates to issues of various significance, from minor inconveniences, such as slow search engine load times, to impactful challenges, such as MRI machine load times in critical ER environments. He also provided a real-life use case on autonomous cars, discussed whether Edge is just short-term trend or a future mainstay, and talked about the 5G revolution.
- Element Critical Names Wayne Dietrich as Chief Revenue Officer
- 451 Research: Looking at the Chicago data center market
- Element Critical Acquires Data Centers in Chicago Suburbs
- Element Critical Enters Chicago Market Acquiring Two Data Centers in the Suburbs
- How Your Data Center Partner Connects You with Advanced Services