We are looking for a detail-oriented individual with strong organizational skills to join our team as the Accounts Receivable Staff.
This position is not limited to the functions and skills listed on this description and responsibilities may be revised as needed.
LOCATION AND REPORTING
The candidate will sit in our Tysons Corner, VA office
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
- Manage Past Due Accounts and assist sales team with collections
- Review, produce, print, and mail client invoices and distributes copies to appropriate sales executives.
- Complete Bank Reconciliations
- Manage the semi-monthly payroll process and approves the A/R Specialist’s payroll for submission.
- Assist Controller in daily accounting functions as directed.
- Prepare correcting entries as needed to A/R subledger.
- Complete monthly billing, reporting and mailing of monthly member statements
- Prepare weekly reports as required by management.
- Research and resolve all billing issues
- Provide excellent customer service to all internal and external customers
- Bachelor’s degree or three plus years of experience in accounting
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite (especially Excel)
- Excellent written, communication, and organizational skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Proven customer service experience
- Must be self- directed, detail-oriented, customer-focused, organized, and able to work in a team-oriented environment
- Must have strong communication skills, both written and verbal
EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
- 2+ years of Accounts Receivable experience
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or related field preferred
- accounts receivable: 2 years (Preferred)