Element Critical owns and operates data centers in Silicon Valley, Chicago, and Northern Virginia. Our Tier III hybrid IT ready facilities are carrier-neutral, network-rich, concurrently maintainable and available in a variety of deployment sizes and densities. Element Critical cares as much about the people we serve as the servers we house. We offer a data center experience that brings solutions engineering and customer service out of the shadows and into the spotlight.
Element Critical is powered by our people. And we’d like to invite you to join us.
The Customer Relationship Advocate will be responsible for supporting existing customers during their life cycles with Element Critical properties. Led by a team of savvy and experienced executives with a history of success, this is an opportunity to get involved near the ground level and grow exponentially with a company that is poised to execute. The successful candidate will possess a strong analytical mind and strong interpersonal skills. You must have strong customer relations skills and be able to handle inquiries in a professional manner leading to a positive resolution.
LOCATION AND REPORTING
The ideal candidate will be based in the Chicagoland area and will report to directly to the Regional Vice President of Sales.
The Customer Relationship Advocate will be responsible for revenue assurance, billing support, customer satisfaction initiatives, renewal negotiations and general non-sales related inquiries. You will work closely with our onsite data center operations teams as well as our onsite sales teams. You must possess highly effective interpersonal communication abilities.
- Understanding of the colocation industry
- Outstanding customer relations skills
- Contract negotiation experience
- Life cycle management expertise
- Dispute resolution capabilities
- Invoice reconciliation involvement
- Knowledge of telecommunications (layer 1) fundamentals
- Understanding of basic power characteristics
- Personal attributes must include proactiveness, ability to thrive within a team dynamic, assertiveness, responsiveness and above all else…
You must have a remarkable, can-do attitude!