Monitoring, Alerting, and Remediation
The primary features of our Monitoring, Alerting, and Remediation offering are as follows:
– We provide proactive monitoring of your server systems and software and provide customers with notification of alarms and/or events according to pre-defined usage thresholds assigned to each component being monitored.
– We monitor Managed Server Disk, CPU and Memory to default thresholds at pre-defined intervals.
– We provide Advanced Monitoring of Server, including Operating System, on Server Hardware located at your premise locations.
– We provide automatic notification of alarms on monitored components.
– For Public Cloud customers, we monitor up to 10 custom ports on the Managed Server for a positive ping result to ensure custom services are actively running.
FlexibilityPersonalize your IT portfolio to grow with your business
PricingHigh value solutions built around your budgetary goals
ServiceEvery customer receives first-class, white-glove treatment
National FootprintDiversify your infrastructure across a variety of markets