Bisnow DICE East 2018 in Tysons Corner, Virginia
Bisnow is once again holding the Data Center Investment Conference &, East on May 31 in Tysons Corner, VA. We’re a proud sponsor of this year’s event and always enjoy the terrific discussions and unique dialogues that occur at DICE. This year’s agenda includes:
- With $20B+ in M&A in the data center space in 2017, what huge deals are on the horizon for 2018?
- Northern Virginia looks to continue its 4-year run in data center absorption.
Private capital and institutional investors continue to pour into the sector, with over $45B in the past five years, and investors are getting increasingly savvier in their investments. Topics To Include:
- With cloud accounting for 40% of the absorption in the Northern Virginia markets in 2017, what does this mean for 2018?
- What does the growing focus on land acquisition mean for the future of the data center industry?
- What sectors are driving data center demand in the Mid-Atlantic region?
- What major M&A activity do players see on the horizon?
- How are data center strategies changing as end-user demand begins to shift? Will the blurring of business models – from wholesale data centers to retail colo continue?
We’ll be participating in the dialogue on tech trends on the panel, The Future of Technology: AI, Big Data, Blockchain, Cryptocurrency, IoT, Hyperscale Computing and Beyond, which will feature our Chief Technology Officer, Jason Green. The full panel includes:
- John Diamond, VP, Operations, Ultimate Power House
- Jason Green, CTO, Element Critical
- Mark Jacobs, Chief Information Officer, Delaware Health Information Network
- Jonathan Levine, CTO, Intermedia